Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I brought in my 2016 Tacoma for an inspection, for a sound it was making in the engine compartment.the truck was also lurching, when put in reverse gear or drive gear at low speeds (1-5 mph) this occurs regardless whether the engine is warm or hot.

the truck hesitate from R to D then catches. That was not normal to me and didn't seems normal overall. I tried to explained as best as I could to the service adviser guy. I also explains the sound from the engine compartment and even showed him and replicate the south in front of him so he was able to understand me even better.

and yes he was able to hear it and said it was normal right away obviously not it wasn't' normal. well I left the truck there for about 2 hours. the called me saying they didn't found anything wrong with the truck, *** I was very very disappointment, what type of certified mechanics do they have in there that they are not able to figure something is wrong. when you showing them what is doing and it is not normal.

I was able to took the truck to my dealership where I bought the truck from, and they did fix it, they said it needed some kind of software update and check the transmission fluid. DO NOT COME HERE !!

I AM VERY Disappointed WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY TREATED ME LIKE I WAS NOT IMPORTANT FOR THEIR BUSINESS.THEIR SERVICE ADVISOR THIS BALD WHITE GUY IS DEFINITELY RUDE.

Review about: St Charles Toyota Car Diagnostics.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with St Charles Toyota?

Comments